Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By registering for and/or purchasing any course, program, workshop, digital product, or digital service (hereinafter the "Program"), you, the purchaser or registrant (hereinafter the "Student") enter(s) an agreement with Intuition School, LLC ("Company") and agree to the following terms:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Program Deliverables
The Program is an online, digital product or service. Company agrees to provide the content as promised on the Program checkout page.
Student will retain access to the Program (a) for the life of the Program, meaning for as long as Company offers and maintains the Program, or (b) as defined on the Program checkout page. Company will provide Student with at least one month’s notice should Company need to retire the program. It is then Student’s responsibility to download all materials from the Program before the retirement date noted by Company.
In consideration of Student’s access to the Program, Student agrees to register and pay the price as noted on the Program checkout page.
The refund policy varies per Program. Refunds may be granted as defined on the Program checkout page at the sole discretion of the Company.
Student may not cancel their payments for any Program and understands that he or she is responsible for paying for the Program in full upon registration. Should Student fail to make timely payment, Company may immediately suspend Student’s access to the Program and pursue whatever remedies available to collect the balance owed.
Company may cancel Student’s Program at any time for any reason.
6. Intellectual Property
Company owns the rights to all content in the Program such as texts in the forms of guides, books, explanations and the like, as well as other graphics, logos, images, videos, audios, downloads, and other like materials. Student’s participation in the Program does not transfer any intellectual property rights to Student.
7. Use License
- Company grants Student a single-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to any and all Program content. Permission is granted to use Program content on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license Student may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server; or
- create any derivative works of the content found in the Program.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Although the Company makes every effort to provide goods and services that are of satisfactory quality and as described on the Company's website, the materials on Company's website are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Student agrees to absolve and does hereby absolve Company of any and all liability or loss Student may suffer or incur as a result of use of the Program and/or any information or resources contained in the Program. Student agrees that Company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of the Program, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
12. Force Majeure
Company shall not be liable or responsible to Student, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion, or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
Student may not assign this Agreement without express written consent of Company.
Student agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of Student’s use of or inability to use the Program and related services, any user postings made by Student, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or Student’s violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
16. Governing Law
Student expressly waives any and all claims, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to the Program. To the extent Student attempts to assert any such claim, Student hereby expressly agrees to present such claim only in the small claims courts in School Owner's home jurisdiction.
Last Updated: November 17, 2022